The Interview with Wim Wenders
1. How did the Film Project with Pina Bausch originate?
2. When did you realize that 3D was the right approach for this film?
3. During preproduction Pina passed away. How did you and the dancers cope with this loss?
4. Was Pina in some way present during the shoot?
5. How did the dancers manage without Pina?
What was your approach in working with them?
6.What were the advantages of making this film in 3D?
7. What hurdles did you have to face in using this new technology?
8. What kind of specialists were needed for such a complex project?
9. After this experience can you imagine ever going back to 2D?