THE BEAUTIFUL DAYS OF ARANJUEZ @ BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
VENICE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (Venice, Italy)
Wim Wenders‘ feature film THE BEAUTIFUL DAYS OF ARANJUEZ will celebrate its World Premiere at the 73rd Venice International Film Festival in the International Competition on Sep 1st .
After 3 AMERICAN LP’S (1969), THE GOALIE’S ANXIETY AT THE PENALTY KICK (1971), WRONG MOVE (1975) and WINGS OF DESIRE (1987), this is the fifth collaboration between Peter Handke and Wim Wenders.
The film will be screened 11 times in Venice:
01. September 9:00AM@Sala Darsena (Press & Industry)
01. September 11:30AM@Sala Grande (Press & Industry)
01. September 4:30PM@Sala Grande (Public & Accreditation)
02. September 4:00, 6:30 and 9.00PM@Multisala Rossini 1 (Public)
02. September 5:45PM@Palabiennale (Public & Accreditation)
03. September 4:30, 7:00 and 9:30PM@ IMG Cinemas Candiani 2 (Public)
04. September 1:00PM@Sala Giardino (Public & Accreditation)